Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Looking to add a set of Highway boards with heel/toe shifter to my 85 Aspencade.Any help with the best makers/price/supplier woulld be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

The Markland ones used to be the best. Don't now if Kuryakyn make them but I'm so dissillusioned with Kury chrome that I won't buy any more of it. They just chrome straight over the steel and it pits and falls off in no time.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

Those look  a lot like the Marklands I have on my 1200...  they are made out of Aluminium , and can be polished on the edge  to a high gloss with "Mothers " and a dremel... and  look like they are wide enough to use the standard brake pedal....   If you really want boards.. they  look like a good set ... SilverDave/forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Zonk....here's a link to the MC Enterprises products at Wing Things.

http://www.wingthings-texas.com/gl1200.htm#MCEnterprises

The description says the heel-toe shifter is part of the package. You retain your original brake pedal as well so you don't need to mess with that like some have found with other floor boards.  I've bought a number of items from Wing Things and my experiences with them have always been good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.