Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi just wanted to show you guys the best intercom in the world.......
Custom built by me from new parts purchased on eBay.
Total parts cost around £20.00, time involved 3hrs.
Hope you like it, guys
Regards
Ian

Attachments

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Just curious, what specifically are we looking at? All I see is a cord, and a flush mount socket on helmet. Which I prefer to do. Is that a mini-Din on the helmet?, or a regular Din?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hi
Sorry couldn't add more photos all at once. It's a regular flush mount 5-pin din fitted into helmet. All wiring is internal. Speakers and mic were purchased from hong kong, wiring was as per honda manual. 10ohm speakers great volume, can handle AC/DC anyday. Strip out helmet interior, craft knife used to clear away area for speakers and mike fitted behind chin guard. I will post photos tomorrow once iv'e reduced there size, easy stage build up, so easy once you do it once.
Regards
Ian

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Thanks, Ian. I love the cord. Is it plenty flexible?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Yeah, cord extends to 2 metres, you can step off bike and go to top box without unplugging, mind you if not secured in at bike end, plug could jump out and hit you in the kisser lol.

I will attempt to do stage photograph build on this. How can I put more than one photo on one post all at once. It would be easier. Otherwise send me a PM with your email addy and I will send file with photos and instructions if that helps.
Regards
Ian

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Ian5972 wrote:
Yeah, cord extends to 2 metres, you can step off bike and go to top box without unplugging, mind you if not secured in at bike end, plug could jump out and hit you in the kisser lol.

I will attempt to do stage photograph build on this. How can I put more than one photo on one post all at once. It would be easier. Otherwise send me a PM with your email addy and I will send file with photos and instructions if that helps.
Regards
Ian
Add your photos to the (your) photo gallery and you can put as many as you want in your posts (reasonable size of course). When you post there is an icon (G) up above, this allows you to add pictures from your personal gallery to your post.

I am interested in this also......

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks for that bud, watch this space, will work on it tonight
Cheers
Ian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.