Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi All,

Obliged to you gents if you can share your wisdom towards replacement oil filter uk spec for my 1500,give us a holla.

Bob K.
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

rkjjeep wrote:
See this site for good oil filter info. I have had good luck with the recommended (larger size) Bosch and Purolators shown as the #5 style filters on this site. They DO fit behind all the plastic on the 1500. Bob

http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/FilterXRef.html
Hey Bob, great site, lots of good info!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks Guys,my basic query was to establish what to avoid/poor performer,im now clued up.

Bob K.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
imported post

Greetings to the best board on the net.

Now, how in the heck did you get all that MANA in 11 posts?:stumped:

Hobie

If Mana is handed out on a whim,I want more:cheeky1::action::clapper::gunhead::grinner::11red::11red::sozzled::bash::alco::chopper::thumpingmad::rollingeyes:

Hobie
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Beats the heck out o me,must be the cut of my jib.

Bob K
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,191 Posts
imported post

 I just KNEW that they were bribable!!!   Tell us , RedWing... are you handing out Mana  with your greetings, like Leis in Hawaii ???           I think its simpler ....heres a black market in mana , somewhere...... out there ...LOL... lets get Shep to work, trying to sniff this out...... can an "Old Dog " be trained to sniff out drugs,  AND  Mana ??? lol SilverDave /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif
 

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
Joined
·
57,413 Posts
imported post

I think this calls for another investigation. :stumped: This "Mana" thing will have to stop. :baffled:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
I think this calls for another investigation. :stumped: This "Mana" thing will have to stop.
You got that right, one day I had four then it dropped back to two. I've had members say they gave me one, but it never showed up. I thought the money I paid for the Senior Guru included a mana or two, especially since they made me pay off in gold.

:whip:A full investigation must be done to resolve this matter!:whip:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
imported post

rkjjeep wrote:
See this site for good oil filter info. I have had good luck with the recommended (larger size) Bosch and Purolators shown as the #5 style filters on this site. They DO fit behind all the plastic on the 1500. Bob



http://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/FilterXRef.html
They do not list the GL1200.:baffled:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
147 Posts
imported post

Actually, they do. Look in the Honda section. A Fram CH6009 is shown as an alternative to the Honda filter. The site is primarily intended as a cross reference for spin on filters now found on most bikes - to give riders an automotive equivalent. Let's say you're out in the middle of nowhere on a Sunday and for some reason you need a filter. You're riding down the road and a big rock dings your filter on your CB919, or whatever. Most bikes will have a Wallmart Supertech filter equivalent, or Fram, or..... Pretty cool. For your 1200 I know of Honda, the Fram referenced on the site, and Emgo (I used to buy these from JCWhitney). Ride safe - Bob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
imported post

rkjjeep wrote:
Actually, they do. Look in the Honda section. A Fram CH6009 is shown as an alternative to the Honda filter. The site is primarily intended as a cross reference for spin on filters now found on most bikes - to give riders an automotive equivalent. Let's say you're out in the middle of nowhere on a Sunday and for some reason you need a filter. You're riding down the road and a big rock dings your filter on your CB919, or whatever. Most bikes will have a Wallmart Supertech filter equivalent, or Fram, or..... Pretty cool. For your 1200 I know of Honda, the Fram referenced on the site, and Emgo (I used to buy these from JCWhitney). Ride safe - Bob
I stand corrected, I missed seeing it.
 

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
Joined
·
57,413 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Redwing wrote:
I think this calls for another investigation. :stumped: This "Mana" thing will have to stop.
You got that right, one day I had four then it dropped back to two. I've had members say they gave me one, but it never showed up. I thought the money I paid for the Senior Guru included a mana or two, especially since they made me pay off in gold.

:whip:A full investigation must be done to resolve this matter!:whip:
Ok wexman has been informed of this scandal :whip:an investigation has been set up and a full report will be furnished to the wingnut when completed. :clapper:

:thumpingmad::18red::thumpingmad:
 

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
Joined
·
57,413 Posts
imported post

I have just noticed my own barrells of "Mana" :baffled:have dropped back to one and a bit, i used to have three and a bit. :stumped: There is definately something wrong here. :crying:

:whip: :18red: :whip:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
I have just noticed my own barrells of "Mana" :baffled:have dropped back to one and a bit, i used to have three and a bit. :stumped: There is definately something wrong here. :crying:
I believe the mana can also be taken away by the person giving it. I must have really blown it the day I went from four to two!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,148 Posts
imported post

If Paul's [Exavid's] barrels are not full then no ones barrels will ever be full. He should have extra barrels. Mana mana bobana fe fi fo fana .:headbanger:







:12red::cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
993 Posts
imported post

lawrence1 wrote:
Good info on the filters.
Even 5 years later, this site has good info :shock:

Funny to see Mana was joked about even back then :cheeky1:

Welcome to The Forum, lawrence1 :action:
 

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
Joined
·
57,413 Posts
imported post

Cody in MN wrote:
lawrence1 wrote:
Good info on the filters.
Even 5 years later, this site has good info :shock:

Funny to see Mana was joked about even back then :cheeky1:
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Hey Cody in MN :watching:"Mana" is far from being a joke :hoppingmad:it's a very serious business and some cowboy :coollep:is stealing it from under our eyes :madeyes::madeyes::madeyes:[/align]
 

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
Joined
·
57,413 Posts
imported post

lawrence1 wrote:
Good info on the filters.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][shadow=aqua]Welcome to The Worlds Greatest and Biggest Goldwing Forum[/shadow] :applause::applause::applause::applause:[/align]
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top