Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I'm looking for some of the best places to purchase riding gear for myself and the boss lady. I'm looking for pants and jackets for the cooler weather.

Thanks

Chris

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
imported post

I recently bought at real good prices and good quality at LeatherUp.com and MotorcycleSuperstore.com Check them out.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

I donno, try clicking where it says

motorcycle leather and accessories :D

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

aht_six wrote:
I have never been disappointed with the price or service from NewEnough.com.

http://www.newenough.com/
I agree, great selection, instant shipping, best prices, no hassle return, good people running the shop. All around best I have found.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

My daily street jacket I bought at the Baltimore International M/C Show 8 or 9 years ago. When it comes to leather, I gotta wear it before I buy it.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Depends on what kind of riding you are planning to do. I rarely wear leather anymore. wear kevlar/nomex (Tourmaster) coat and pant set. Inner liner to keep you warm that is removable and rain proof.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

Does anyone know of a walk in store that carries a good selection of different brands riding gear other than leather? I rather see material and try on before purchase if possible. I'm willing to travel couple hundred miles of Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

timkin wrote:
i have had good luck with Hotleathers.com, leatherup.com, and ebay.
You could do that, but you will both be suprised, I sell only heavy leather, and it's less than YOU can buy from Hot leather or Leatherup. Some of it is Hotleathers, but I get a better deal from them than you can, just look and you will see. My site isnt there to make a living from, just to supply members with good quality affordable leather and helmets. Also, be very careful when buying leather, read about it, use your judgement, it isnt all protective, Never buy split leather or light weight leather, you might as well be wearing levis

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Because of the high cost of leather and similar type material, most stores that carry it charge a lot of money for it, like motorcycle shops. It's not really an everyday purchase, most poeple, (that buy quality leather) never have to replace it unless it has been damaged in some way

(or people like me who OUT GROW it) :D

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
imported post

I'm a big fan of www.ironpony.com

You can get some great deals in their clearance section (only down side is that you can't return if you buy on clearance). Bought several jackets through them and both were a steal!

·
Just one of the guys
4,835 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.