Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I'm leaveing for my first wing ding tomorrow. Is the route out that way I10 or I40?

Any preferences?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I-40 takes you all the way into Tulsa. Hope you enjoy the WindDing. I certainly did when they had it here in Greenville SC last year. I drove over from the house all 5 days and had a blast, had a lighter wallet by the end of the week also.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

try to stay cool. its usually hotter than heck out there on 40.Its real EZ tobake your beans. .JB

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
imported post

Not too bad this year. Highest this week will be Thur I think at about 100. The rest should be mid-90's in Tulsa.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

LarryC wrote:
Not too bad this year. Highest this week will be Thur I think at about 100. The rest should be mid-90's in Tulsa.
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:Not toobad high's about 100.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
I-40 takes you all the way into Tulsa. Hope you enjoy the WindDing. I certainly did when they had it here in Greenville SC last year. I drove over from the house all 5 days and had a blast, had a lighter wallet by the end of the week also.
sort of.... in OK vity you need to take I44 to tulsa (turnpike $3.50) or go a bit north on I35 and follow OK66 which is old 66.... really a nice drive

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
Bagmaster wrote:
sort of.... in OK vity you need to take I44 to tulsa (turnpike $3.50) or go a bit north on I35 and follow OK66 which is old 66.... really a nice drive
Nice catch up there. I've never ridden out there so I was going by what was shown on MS Streets and Trip program. I hate turnpikes. My taxes help build those and yet they charge us to use them, never made sense to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.