Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Have any of you tried, or know anything about these? I like the concept, but they look like they'd be hot in the summer.

·
Premium Member
5,404 Posts
imported post

I haven't tried them as I have Draggin jeans that I wear along with a mesh jacket. I also have mesh pants and fabric pants but it's a bit much to put on all the time.

I admit that I don't feel as safe wearing the jeans as they don't offer as much impact protection but one has to choose a bearable comfort level or we would all be wearing full leather race suits on 100 degree weather

The Draggin jeans are not much warmer than regular jeans as the kevlar is very porous. The mesh jacket has padding in the back and elbows and my back can get a bit sweaty.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
imported post

Don't know about the hot portion of your request, but it seems to me that if your going to wear two pants items, I'd wear mesh over my jeans/shorts.

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Geezerglider, Loks like a great idea. Some under-suits retain moisture & actually do keep you cooler, or at least minimal difference.

Never heard of this company, or any similar product, though. that makes me quite wary.

Perhaps mesh outerwear is prefferable. Probably a reason its common.

My wife wears an armoredmesh jacket all summer, she took the backplate out & just pourswater in when she gets too warm.

If mesh britches get too warm, at least you can take 'em off easy enough.

Be careful riding in temps over body temp 98*, air/wind is dehydrating & can play havok on yourconcentration +reflexes. Unfortunately, the older you get, the worse the effects. :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.