Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just saw a bike on the news a guy from Stockton,Cal built!

It's 14 ft tall and 24 ft long!!!!

the gas tank looked as Big as a VW bug,ha!

He's going to take it on "Tour" !

Should be pics on the "Net" in a few days!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

There was a semi-phoney bike about that size on the Discovery Channel on a short lived program "Big". They built several things way oversized that almost worked.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

exavid wrote:
There was a semi-phoney bike about that size on the Discovery Channel on a short lived program "Big". They built several things way oversized that almost worked.
This may end up the same, not sure, the news is not giving alot of details ?:baffled:

I'd still like to have it in my front yard for kicks!:goofygrin:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

That one was featured on Discovery or one of those channels, there was a film of a bike magazine reporter trying to ride the thing. He crashed. Seems like the guy who built it was the only one who could ride it.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
That one was featured on Discovery or one of those channels, there was a film of a bike magazine reporter trying to ride the thing. He crashed. Seems like the guy who built it was the only one who could ride it.
Well, there's a surprise!! Looks like the bike equivelent of a stretched limo.

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
exavid wrote:
Well, there's a surprise!! Looks like the bike equivelent of a stretched limo.

Pete
And here I thought it was a shortened Valkyrie.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Don't need a "Deer alert" with that one, it just makes "Jerky" out of them!:clapper:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

From what I understand, it didnt have that much horsepower. For the size, actually, horribly underpowered. I hear the guy clocked nearly 20000 miles on it, though.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

It is hard to believe what some people will do for attention!! :cheeky1::grinner: :cheeky1::grinner:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.