Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all

I am organising a big goldwing run to Youghal sun 17 oct ,From Dublin to Youghal via portlaoise ,cashel cahir ,mitchelstown lismore to Youghal returning via Dungarvin ,Waterford ,new ross,Gorey Dublin,,watch for details over the coming week ,,So spread the word ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You dont have to have a big goldwing to come a small goldwing will be ok ..
,:clapper::18red:
cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

That should be a good one Ciaran. Better not clean the Wing or it might invite rain!:crying:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

I will most definitely bring my dirty GL1500 along for that one Ciaran. :cheeky1:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Can I have permission to bring my R1 if its raining. :cheeky1:I have my baby :)18red:)almost wrapped up for the winter and she might get annoyed if I asked her to comeout in the rain.:waving:

:clapper: :18red: :clapper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

This reply should be in the technical forum....:?

Goldwings are made of metal and plastic .:grinner:..not sugar.. THEY DO NOT DISOLVE IN THE RAIN :cheeky1:....contary to what some wingers believe ,,they will not melt in the rain,,:baffled:

This run will sort out who are the real bikers and who are not :walker:,,NOW GO LOOK FOR YOUR KEYS . :cooldj:.Ciaran

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

well done Ciaran for organising a new run. Hooray, us South East Wings are on home territory. Whats all this talk about rain ? we call it LIQUID SUNSHINE.

Ps I'm looking forward to seeingCiaran's new arrival.

See you all on the 17th.

George

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

hello all

well i am back from the honeymoon (yes i finally got hitched )and i know a lot of the ladies wont be impressed but it wont be the first time i didnt impress a lady:D:?.

any way i will do my best to make this run and hope to see you all there and fair play to ciaran for his efforts:action::action:

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
imported post

Will look forward to the run... should be a good one roll on the 17th.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

Hi all, greetings from Sarawak, Malaysia Goldwinger. The ride sounds nice. How i wish i can join you. Anyway, enjoy the ride , rain or shine, i know i always do. Cheers and ride safe!!!;);););)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Hi Sondi :waving:and welcome to the board..if you come to Ireland give me a shout and we will bring you on one of our runs ..even if you dont have a bike ..there is always room on some wing ...cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

Hi Sondi, and welcome. I can't see the picture of your bike, I clicked the properties and it's too big (832 pixels wide). If you resize it to under 600 pixels wide and upload it again we will all be able to see it. :)

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

Hello , sorry for the oversize pics. I ride a yellow GL1800 with almost full goodies on the bike.Likewise if any of you guys come to Sarawak, Kuching in particular plse do inform me. Cheers and ride safe!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.