Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired of accumulating and storing parts for my old wing. It is mostly 83 stuff, Interstate and Aspencade, including 2 frames, some bags, trunks, wheels, an engine, carbs, some heads that need work, chrome bits, etc. There is enough parts to build a complete Goldwing. All this and a hearty handshake if you will take it all at one time. All or nothing. I won't ship. Bring your truck or trailer and take it all. My garage is a mess and will be cleaned or burned. PM if interested.

John

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
if only you were closer. i would be there in a hart beat.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Well it's gotten to late in the day for me to be able to make the trip today. But let me know when it's convenient for you and well get it figured out. I definitely want the parts though.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Hi Broke,

Just thought you would like to see what a pic of your bike spawned. I googled matte black goldwing about a year ago and saw the pic of it under a tree, so I decided to to mine. A bit different, but I think it turned out well. I still need to polish aliminum, but see what you think....

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Holy Crap!!!!! Big pile of parts my hairy butt!!! GINORMOUS pile of bikes and parts, is more like it.

I had one nearly complete bike and a roller sitting on the trailer and the entire bed full or parts PLUS a couple boxes of parts in the cab of the truck!!

And let me tell you...there are pats here that i have been looking for since I FIRST got my Wing. I'm happier than a pig in 14 inches of slop!

Just got it all home and unloaded. Will start sorting through it tomorrow.

Dadoo, thank you very much for the goldmine of freebies, and thank you for helping me get it loaded. Seems everyone else I know was busier than a cat trying to cover up poop with marbles this evening so I had to do all the off loading by myself.

The man cave is going to be kinda crowded this winter with three Wings and two maxims in it...if I can even get it all in there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.