Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Pwhoever
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have been looking for some reasonable priced camping equipment, take a look at the garage sale going on right now at www.fullthrottlecamping.com At the bottom of the home page is a link to the garage sale. Click on the "See more..." link and on the next page type RideOn as the password. There you will see what they have for sale. Sleeping bags, Pads, Inflatable Mattress Pads, etc... Most of the sleeping bags being listed at a considerable discount. One thing to know about the Big Agnes bags though is that the bottom of the bag has no insulation, rather a sleeve for an inflatable insulated mattress pad. The different series require different size inflatable mattress pads. The Park Models require the larger 25" wide but most of the other models use a 20" wide pad. There are some that don't like this idea but all the reviews I have seen for the Big Agnes bags have been really good. I personally just purchased the Chopped Hog for $75 which is only sold exclusively by Full Throttle. I am looking forward to using it several times next year. They are also selling Exped Synmat 7 pads for $65 and 7.5 pads for $50. The Synmat 7 have the internal pump whereas the 7.5 is considered a basic and will need to be inflated by mouth or external pump.

I have no connection with them other than hoping to be a satisfied customer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.