Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can email photos of any item.

Garmin Zumo 550 with Kennedy Cell Set, ram mounts, cradles etc. maps are up to date. The Kennedy Cell Set is set up for a 1500, but can be easily converted to an 1800. $300.00 shipped

Newer style 1500 Corbin saddle, backrest, and passenger backrest. The seat is black. It is in good condition and is very comfortable. You will sit about an inch lower than the stock seat with this one. It does have minor wear on the drivers seat. Also, the leather does have small holes on the bottom underside of the seat which cannot be seen when the seat is mounted. $400.00 shipped

1500 Compufire Alternator used $180.00 shipped.

I still have several parts to post, so please check back often.

Thank you,
Ed

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I want the 1500 speed bleeders...

Hit me back by PM for confirmation...

T

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1500 full cover, red in color $35.00 shipped

1500 half cover by Shady Products. This is a Avery cool cover it has a v shaped top so water runs off it. It also rolls into itself so it is compact and easy to store. The cover is sun faded but still repels water and works perfectly. $35.00 shipped

·
Registered
238 Posts
1500 speed bleeders front and rear brakes new in the package, clutch speed bleeder is new but not in the package. These things are AWESOME!! $30.00 shipped

do you have pay pal? I would like the speedbleaders as long as they will fit the 1996 SE 1500.

and that would be 30 bucks with shipping for all the brakes and clutch

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Paid for the half cover this afternoon and already got a shipping confirmation from him!!

The Fonz is quick!!

·
(Rick Sheeley GWRRA)
659 Posts
Pm Sent.

·
(Rick Sheeley GWRRA)
659 Posts
Igonre Pm message

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.