Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well Scott really was a big help today he met me at a fellows house over in Ohio and we checked out a 86 wine-berry interstate. Scott and Tracy where my rose colored glass removers;)after riding the bike and both Scott and me and asking the boss what she thought, we ended up loading it onto the trailer for a price all thought was great. Not going to keep both wings but will make the decision on which one to keep by winters end. The new wing has several small issues that can and will be dealt with for a reasonable small amount(hopefully)

Scottinohio is one heck of a nice guy and even rode his wing home in the cold rain after helping me:weightlifter:a big :bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:Scott for the help.

We ended the trip with a stop at subway for a bite to eat and to warm up prior to parting ways.

Now my garage needs to be rearranged to fit :12red::12red:wings.

Ride Safe and keep warm folks,

Ray and Tracy:byebye:

Attachments

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Congratulations on the new bike! It's alway a lot of fun getting another. I've purchased several 'Wings just to rebuild and sell and always enjoy getting a new one to work on.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper:Way to go Scott!!!! and Ray:Xwhy didn't you ride the thing home......:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

Congrats on the new ride!!:cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Nothin' better than a wineberry colored bike

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

Great job, Scott! Thanks for helping out a bikin' brother! :weightlifter:

MaybeTracy would want to ride her own? Now that she's a member she might as well hop on a Wing! :cool::cool::cool:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
Nothin' better than a wineberry colored bike
'Cept it's slower than a red one.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Which are both slower than a black one. I have the speeding ticket to prove it.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Not at all, the black ones are slower but cops are so stunned by the beauty of the RED 'Wings that they just let it go by merely to admire it.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Ok, Randy, where's the additional pics of the new bike? Don't think you're gonna get away without posting any!!

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
I don't know how I missed this. I haven't been on much lately.

Ray, it was no problem to help you out. I enjoyed the ride (even though a little cool).

Scott

ps. it's scott H ohio not scott IN ohio
Dang nabit Scott you live in ohio lol:baffled:sorry about that:doh:

Still the Same you sure are a fine fellow to ride in the cold and rain for me:bowing:

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.