Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

There will be a large Bikar Convention in the Odyssey Arena, Belfast Friday 18th February 2005 - Sunday 20th February 2005. It is being promoted as the Adelaide & Roadwise N Ireland Motorcycle Festival.

Exhibitions from major manufacturers. Stunt Rider Displays. Biker Fashion Show. Ride In of the Honda Goldwings, Ride in of the Harley Davidson Club, Mini Motos, Quads, Prize Draw for Ducati ST-4s Bike.

Entry gets you 25% off Bowling Alley, 15% of Soda Joes Food Bill, 25% off IMAX Family Ticket, 3 course lunch in La Tasca $4.95, £15.60 Warner Village Cinema Special Family Ticket and free entry to Precious & Coyote before 10pm. Includes a happy hour in the Basin Bar 6pm - 9pm. (Details taken from promotional magazine.)

All Goldwing Owners are welcome to join the ride in which I have been told will more than likely open the event so the more the merrier. They have discussed a ride in on the Friday followed by a static display while you enjoy the rest of what is on offer, finished off by a little light display at dusk. I understand the Harley Ride in will probably be on the Saturday. This is being promoted as of titanic proportions compared to previous years Bikar Conventions which were great fun and very well attended by bike owners. Anyone interested can make a note in their diary and I will give you more comprehensivedetails of time, meeting spots etc.nearer the event.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a big one this year Littlejohn. I'll be very interested in knowing the details.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi John ,,let me know all the details when you get them and I will organise a run up for it ,,,cheers Ciaran:waving::waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey dont leave me behind. :leprechaun:Or maybe this is just for "Guru's" :grinner:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Redwing, you better be there.... I'm sure we're all counting on YOU to let us know just how many of [shadow=red]THE FASTEST COLOR[/shadow] SHOW UP... :clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey]Shooter, I will try, :clapper:but these "Guru's" and "Super Moderator's" are a very clannish crowd of cowboys when out together. If i had one of those side weapons :gunhead: in your Avatar i would feel safer. :grinner:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.