Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hey, sorry I have not done any wings yet. I mostly do race bike works, but am trying to get into the touring market. A guy had me do this one of his bike. Look foreward to doing a wing soon though.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the board Jewfzr :cooldj: That looks really nice, :clapper:but like BigAl I would like to see one of the Goldwing family. :jumper:

:waving: :18red: :waving:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Looking for a good shot of a goldwing as we speek. Does anyone have one of thier bike? Would love to do one of someone here.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

How's this for a real posey photoshot of me with my new mate Lenny on a day out in Blackpool last month. This retirement lark is really hard work. Should have retired years ago.

:D:D:D

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey BigAl, your only a month late checking on littlejohn's paint. :grinner:This pet of his has the complete :18red:scratched with his long nails. :crying: Ah sure he is retired and has plenty of time to repaint it. :goofygrin:

:skipping: :18red: :skipping:

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

Those are great pictures Dean. Couldn't get page 2 to open and I was looking forward to seeing them as well. Nice work.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that...I haven't always had as much luck as I would like with that server...anyway, here's one that wasn't on the site...like a lot of us, I am also a "Triumph Bonneville Owner Wannabe".

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.