Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tried to post this before but forgot a title. Hope it doesn't come up twice.

Anyhow, it is a rainy day here so I was going thru some of my "treasure" in the basement and ran across 2 manuals that I forgot I had. One is a Honda manual for the 1500, complete with electrical diagrams, vintage 2000. The other is a Clymer that covers all yrs of the 1200. Also printed in 2000. Both appear to have never been used. No fingerprints, no grease, etc. The covers are a little scuffed but that's it. If you or someone you know might be interested give me a holler.

1500- $20 plus shipping
1200- $15 plus shipping

PM or 518-623-4131

Al

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Tried to post this before but forgot a title. Hope it doesn't come up twice.

Anyhow, it is a rainy day here so I was going thru some of my "treasure" in the basement and ran across 2 manuals that I forgot I had. One is a Honda manual for the 1500, complete with electrical diagrams, vintage 2000, so it covers all years. The other is a Clymer that covers all yrs of the 1200. Also printed in 2000. Both appear to have never been used. No fingerprints, no grease, etc. The covers are a little scuffed but that's it. If you or someone you know might be interested give me a holler.

1500- $20 plus shipping
1200- $15 plus shipping

PM or 518-623-4131

Al

If it is a Honda service manual for the year 2000 Gold Wing, it will not cover the starting and ignition circuits for the 1988 - 1992 Gold Wing.

Wouldn't want to mislead anyone to think they got one thing and wind up with another....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it is a Honda service manual for the year 2000 Gold Wing, it will not cover the starting and ignition circuits for the 1988 - 1992 Gold Wing.

Wouldn't want to mislead anyone to think they got one thing and wind up with another....

Was not aware of the discrepancy. Have edited post. Thanks for the input. These manuals were in with items I acquired from a gentleman getting out of biking. I bought his bike and he cleaned house. 0:)

·
Administrator
24,503 Posts
That's a heck of a deal even if it covered only 1 year model.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are welcome, Thomas. Hope it serves you well. It sure wasn't doing me any good. :laugh:
If anyone is interested, the 1200 manual is just as nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts