Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

621 - 640 of 668 Posts

·
Premium Member
55,919 Posts
Always the best parking spot especially if the weather turns over night.. No one likes to set on a wet seat in the morning..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
55,919 Posts
I've always admired a person with thick bark... :hardhat:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I especially like the beaded seat when it's been raining - it lifts your butt up out of the puddle.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Waiting for the ferry, too. (S.S. Badger, crossing Lake Michigan from Manitowoc WI to Ludington MI. Can't really see the red Aspencade, just the camper. Sept 2017.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
55,919 Posts
That had to be a fun trip form Colorado

·
Premium Member
55,919 Posts
Cool color, I didn't know they had it on the 1500s.. Don't see it too often........

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
From the vaults many moons ago.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Kodak Carousel Stack Loader error by owner Dennis..happens to the best of us I suppose ?

PS. I put it to my lips but never inhaled LOL ~:<)

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Joe that's a nice looking Bike, did you buy it in Fresno? It's a GL 1800 that's why it came in that color.

Thank You. I bought it in 03. I flew to Oregon to buy it. It was 1 year old and had the Honda CB on it. Got a good deal on it and the seller paid 1/2 of my airplane ticket and picked me up at the air port. I had it until 08 and sold it to buy a new 08 Wing. Sure wish I had it back. I'm in Fresno now and without a bike, looking but havren't found the right one yet

621 - 640 of 668 Posts