701 - 720 of 763 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
That's one good looking 1200...

·
Registered
35 Posts
My third GL 1100 and 5th wing. This one pretty much sat unused for the past 18 years but you can tell it was stored well! 43,000 miles now with the last one thousand put on by me this week. I figure by the time it hits 50k I’ll have all the bugs worked out!

·
Registered
46 Posts
My 1975 GL 1000 K1 (11.000 mls)....located in the Netherlands / Europe
Original "Candy Blue Green" panels; -seat; -exhaust and -muffler
Regards, Ruud

Proud winner of the NGWClub-USA contest Bike of the Year 2016---
--- GL1000 K1 1975

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,276 Posts
wow!
that is one super clean bike, looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor!

·
1,794 Posts
From the GWEF treffen in Bulgaria 2017
The bike belongs to "hooligan" from Ukraine , manufacturer of SPECIAL gw parts .
Everything is covered with real leather !

Attachments

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,276 Posts
wow! is all I can say, there are some very ingenious folks over there with special trunks for our bikes.

I can't imagine the time it took to put leather all over that 1800, how did he make it stay on?

·
1,794 Posts
wow! is all I can say, there are some very ingenious folks over there with special trunks for our bikes.

I can't imagine the time it took to put leather all over that 1800, how did he make it stay on?
The ekstra rear trunk is manufactured for GL1500 and GL1800 gen.1 and gen.2 by a small compagny in Italy ?, or Schweiz ? and i cant remember their name right now . They were promoting and selling on the GWEF rallies around Europe but i haven't seen them there recently . Their products was very high quality and even came color matched and with oem lights if you paid for it . ;)
The "ekstra wide" saddlebags is made by a talented GW owner on behalf of his wife ,
- i think:) .
The leather ? , - i don't know , but you should see it for real , it is VERY high quality ! , the stitching and everything is amazing . Look up Hooligan customs goldwing on facebook . (i dont like facebook but it is the only place i can find him ).

·
Registered
1989 GL 1500
7 Posts
imported post

I just got this idea about a follow up from one of the most inspiring threads I ever read, the "Open Road Pictures", as well as the "Where am I" thread. But as we all know, and love, on this forum we need a Goldwing to get there. These bikes comes in so many forms, colors, wheel combinations, and years, that I thought a dedicated thread of pictures of the bikes would be appropriate. It does not have to be your bike, or your buddies bike, as long as it is a Wing/Valk/Rune.... Like mentioned before, lets not fill up the server, but rather upload small pictures from your gallery. No text, pictures only:

701 - 720 of 763 Posts