Somehow I don't quite see the point of that thing.:baffled:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

you know, I've very opened minded when it comes to three wheels. But I think my mind just closed.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

I think it's kinda' cool looking. I'm impressed by the fiberglass work, and the guy's ingenuity in most likely dealing with a wife who doesn't want her hair mussed, and perhaps a child they wanted to safely bring along on their trips.

Would I own it? Not on a bet. But I do appreciate the work that was put into designing and building a one-off conversation maker for the next bike show he attends. :)

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

Would be more interesting if it was controllable from either position. Then it could be marketed for those that are indecisive. :D

·
Premium Member
3,797 Posts
imported post

Laverda, and Italian body-work naturally. In Ferrari Racing Red, what's not to like??? I'd never buy it, but I sure would like a ride...:action: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
imported post

I to can appreciate the amount of work that went into that beast and the design and engineering but it is not for me. It does grab your attention.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

Now THAT'S one heck of a "cup holder".

Will it seperate like"Star Trek", in an emergency?

I like that left side ejector hatch.

Anyone tried to cound the number of Clowns it will fit?

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
imported post

I think it's way cool, but then I already own a sidecar rig and like all things motorized including golf carts! ;)

If it's got a motor and I can ride it (or in/on it) I'll like it. Heck, I even have one of those "Croozin Coolers", a hard cooler with an electric motor that I can ride around on!

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

I would like to see it in person. I bet it is very interesting if you could get close enough to kick the tires. Does it have three or four tires?

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I made a boat once about 9 feet long on a golf cart frame. Used it in a parade, now don't ask what this is got to do with anything cause I don't know.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

How does a side car handle as compared to a trike? How good is it on corners etc...?

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,870 Posts
imported post

I think it is kind of neat.

I appreciate the hard work to create it firstly, and just think of how many coolers will fit in that side car
:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

SETHAN12 wrote:
How does a side car handle as compared to a trike? How good is it on corners etc...?
wondered the same thing so last weekend test drove a harley trike.... almost identical handeling to a hack rig.... except the right wheel isn't out as far

so, if you can drive a hack you can easily drive a trike.... vice versa, sort of, hacks do have their own challenges in turns as, lifting the chair on a hard right , and lifting the rear wheel on a hard left

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

SpiderBob wrote:
I made a boat once about 9 feet long on a golf cart frame. Used it in a parade, now don't ask what this is got to do with anything cause I don't know.
Hey SpyderBob, it a related memory.

I once made a 16 foot bar top in a 11-1/2 foot (apartment utility) room.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.