Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Cleaned my bike today. Used maguires spray detailer on it. Took my time got into every little nook and cranny. It sparkles. I only wish I was free this weekend to go on a long ride and show it off.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

I should probably shovel some of the grit off my 15 . . . . . .

. . . . nahhh.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

heck i aint washed my bike in 2years

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Bob W wrote:
Cleaned my bike today. Used maguires spray detailer on it. Took my time got into every little nook and cranny. It sparkles. I only wish I was free this weekend to go on a long ride and show it off.
Sorry Bob, you know the rules.......

If you aint got pictures, it didn't happen...........

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

I always wait to have mine "Washed by the Lord" sometimes he even washes me going down the road on it.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

It was cloudy so the pictures wouldnt show thesparkle

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Post a picture of your shiny Wing Bob, before it rains. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Just got back from a ride. It looked pretty sparkling in the sun.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Bob W wrote:
Sorry Bob, you know the rules.......

If you aint got pictures, it didn't happen...........
OK here you go. It was a little overcast so there isn't the sparkle there should be but it sure looks nice I think.

Attachments

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,149 Posts
imported post

Very nice Bob, you got a keeper there.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Very nice Bob, but I get the feeling you don't like washing your bike........... Ya know.... I don't live that far from you.... heck, on an 1800, I live just up the road, you could just have it dropped off here and I'll take care of that cleanen for ya..........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Very nice Bob, but I get the feeling you don't like washing your bike........... Ya know.... I don't live that far from you.... heck, on an 1800, I live just up the road, you could just have it dropped off here and I'll take care of that cleanen for ya..........
You re right. I would much rather ride it than clean it but since it was drzzling and I was in the garage having just installed a running light converter on the spoiler I figured oh what the heck and grabbed a rag.
Next time I get in your neighborhood I will drop in and let you give it a clean.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

Gotta get in on this "sparkly action!"

Drifted out on Saturday morning... got an inspection sticker on the daughters truck. Came home to the Valk, nasty dirty and filty, parked in the driveway. Needed to install the left saddle bag after putting new rear pads on last week.

Washed the saddle bag...

That led to washing the rear wheel before I re-installed it...

Well... needless to say, that led to spending most of the day wiping on my beloved beast with a cotton diaper...

<!-- insert leisurely sound byte of "Girl from Ipamema" here-->

Attachments

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
imported post

Bob W wrote:
I bought some Bob,it really does the job.:waving:

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
imported post

Hey Bob...check out the events area. A Wisconsin ride is in the works for early October.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Very nice job Bob but you said " every nook & cranny". What are those on an 1800?:D

Now here are nooks & crannies.:D:D:D:D:action::action::action::action::action:

:(

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

I do that to when I walk by my bike, I go down to get something, walk by the bike and see a spot, so I grab a rag and clean it...... see another.....clean it, find another, won't come off, get the soap and water out...... then keep going......

Hours later, Im wondering why I came down here.....

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

MNSNOWMAN wrote:
Hey Bob...check out the events area. A Wisconsin ride is in the works for early October.
AWiscinsin ride sounds real good to me. October is perfect. SW wisconsin for some rlling hilss would be fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.