Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

well its a great race tonight, anyone else watching it? Live on the speed channel

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

No, I don't get the Speed Channel any more.

They "Upgraded" our cable. The cost doubled, they gave us 2 more Spanish Channels, 2 more God channels, the cooking channel, and took away the Speed Channel.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
imported post

I saw the race. Great compitition.Exciting finish.I thought Josh Hayes was going to be there in the end until he high sided and crashed near the end. Those guys can fly. They are the best with the best. Bostrom is good!!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

It was an awesome race wish I could still ride like that> OH to be young again LOL

·
Administrator
57,514 Posts
imported post

norton wrote:

They "Upgraded" our cable. The cost doubled, they gave us 2 more Spanish Channels, 2 more God channels, the cooking channel, and took away the Speed Channel.
You and me both. I never saw so much crap that I have no use for. The cooking channels are taking over the video spectrum. Useless junk IMO, Spanish is now out numbering English channels, and I can't understand a word of it. So why?

I hope that they offer Ala Carte, and let me subscribe to only the stuff I want.... I ask every time I have a chance. 280 channels of garbage, and maybe 10 or 12 of them are worth looking at??

·
Premium Member
12,687 Posts
imported post

I caught the last ten laps while surfing . I continued to watch as they posted the complete finish order . Now I have to ponder , Mother Honda promoted this race and yet I see not 1 Honda listed in the race . Did I miss a lone privateer effort as all the Yamas and Suzys and Kawsscrolled by . I believe there was 1 Triumph , 1 Ducati and several Apria . But I am sure I didnt see one bike dressed in red with wings on the side. :(

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

norton wrote:

wow thats sux!.....rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.