·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
imported post

I worked with Jim Carrey when he shot Ace Ventura - Out of Africa down here in Charleston. My son got to go with us on the shoot and thought him a jerk..... completely full of himself

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

That was funny, too bad there wasn't more of it.....And speaking of "working with" movie stars, I had an encounter of the third kind working a part time security job with AstroWorld amusement park in Houston......The guy that plays Freddie Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, a Mr Robert Englund, a real butt head....

Ok Six Flags Corporation decided that since Nightmare on Elm Street was such a big movie, they would set our Halloween Frightnights up around "Mr. Freddy Krueger"....Things are going well until the fruit tray is delievered to his dressing room, he Robert Englund is a vegetarian, He takes one look at that tray....Hollers something to the effect of he ain't eating this crap and knocks it out of this young ladies hands, and it goes flying all over her and she busts out crying, runs out of the room. I made a comment that wasn't cool, to which one of his "handlers" decided that I didn't need to be one of his "bodyguards"...Fine with me.......I never had any respect for him after that, as a matter of fact I own none of his movies and probably won't buy any either...

Jim Carrie???? I can take him or leave him....His performance on one of the Academy Awards shows, where he turned around, grabs his butt cheeks and made it look like they doing the talking was SICK, SICK, SICK.....

Claude.....

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

A lot of these Holly-Wierd types have too much money and no responsibility. As in, people let them get away with anything just because the are a "personality". Well whoop-de-dooo! They need to grow up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.