Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

:cooldj: :cooldj: The 37th annual Birr Vintage Week and Arts Festival are holding a

parade on Sunday the 14th of August and have invited the Goldwing Owners Club

to partake in the festivities :dude: :dude: The parade starts at 2.30 with registration at

the Marian hall car park at 1.00 to 1.30 :coollep: :coollep: It is a few years since the club

has been a part of the parade :( :(because it clashes with the Treffen they

would appreciate as many wings as possible to "pose" :weightlifter: :weightlifter:it promises to

be an enjoyable day out, so we hope to see all the familiar faces again before the

treffen then on to Bandon to rock the house down

Chris :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

The run to Birr leaves the RED COW at 10.30 sharp.....We will be passing the limerick side of Portlaoise at 11.15 approx .and then stopping in Mac donalds in ROSCREA for a bite to eat and then on to BIRR for the parade .....This is a goldwing only event ..REDWING TAKE NOTE ...NO HONDA 50CC i DONT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE ).cheers Ciaran

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
The run to Birr leaves the RED COW at 10.30 sharp. This is a goldwing only event ..REDWING TAKE NOTE ...NO HONDA 50CC i DONT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE ).cheers Ciaran
Thats me out then. :crying: :crying::crying: my neighbour is using the :18red: this Sunday himself, i think he might be going to Birr. :dance:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Hey Ciaran, :waving::waving::waving:

You were sadly missed!!.

How did Birrrr get it's name, we were melting with the heat.:cool::cool::cool:

Some of the girls in the parade, had to strip to their underwear, I am attaching a photo to prove it. Although they must have been expecting rain, cos they wore their hats.

Brown bear:D:D:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing,:waving::waving::waving:

Here's a photo of all the wings just before the parade.

Has anyone seen my Honda 50, :madeyes:eek:r in my neck of the woods a 'chicken chaser'

Brown Bear:waving::waving::waving:

Attachments

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey brown bear :waving:You better focus that camera of yours before you post any more photos. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.