57,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:birthday:
RUAIDH
:birthday:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

This guy was born on the 15th August in the year 0000. :band:

Gosh i thought i was old. :shakehead: :birthday: RUAIDH.

:band: :18red: :band:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Redwing, you are just a wee lad, compared to Ruaidh then:baffled:. Are we sure we haven't got the New Messiah on the site:stumped:

Happy Birthday to you Ruaidh, however old you may be. Rodent has proved that even old men stand a chance with the young girls!!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
imported post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Ruaidh keep going not many of us good old ones left evey time i hear news like this it gives me new strength to keep riding,:weightlifter:bikerfred:D

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::action::clapper::waving::cooldj::grinner::goofygrin::jumper::skipping::cooler::byebye::smiler::3sum::banana::banana::band::bananas::bananas::birthday::toast:

A very Happy B-Day to you!:byebye:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Don't tell "Rodent" how old you really are!!!

Do you need a "Leaf Blower" for all those candles?:banana::cooler::band::bananas::madeyes:

How old would you be , if no one ever told you how old you are?????????????????????????????

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

I owe all you guys a great big thanks! I've been battling problems at job #2 so I wasn't able to get on this forum for a couple of days except to reply to posts.

I can't express the warmth and friendship I feel with all you guys here. This forum is truly like no other.

Ruaidh

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Don't tell "Rodent" how old you really are!!!

How old would you be , if no one ever told you how old you are?????????????????????????????
Not that I would ever, EVER remind her but Rodent is 2 1/2 years older than myself. As for how old I am, I'd need a calculator to figure it out, I ran out of toes but I was told this year I'm 44. Two kids married and one grandson with #2 expected next January. '85 'Wing 1200a, and a dog who listens when I talk. Doesn't mind much, but he listens.

Life is good.

Ruaidh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.