:birthday:To You

:birthday:Silverfox

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Happy Birthday Silverfox!!!!:D:clapper::waving::leprechaun::cooldj::grinner::goofygrin::jumper::weightlifter::skipping::walker::tongue::angel::angel2::sozzled::3sum::banana::bananas::band::toast::birthday::blowingup::fighting::blackstuff:

Gene:cooler::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Thanks guys, you are too kind. It is going to be a good day, because i am riding the Wing to and from work!! And amazingly, the sun is shining.

Have a load of goodies for the bike on order, as paid for by friends and family. They won't arrive yet, but I did get a vanity case which Helen bought for me???? for my birthday, now all I have to do is fit it!!

Thanks again guys, you are all great.

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Hey Foxy

Happy Birthday - may the 'falling down water' flow - have a good one!!!!!:birthday: :kissing::kissing::banana::banana::banana:

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
imported post

Happy B-Day to ya Foxy.........

Now get yer behind off and away from the damn computer and go spend some time with the boss (Helen).... (she's gotta be a gem). Afterall, she puts up with letting you keep contributing to the Deer Alert thread. I think my wife is ready to bean me over the head with my 2 iron, as she knows I certainly can't hit it. Hmmmm, maybe I could hit a deer.

Again, Happy Birthday Silverfox. Your a good guy!!!!!

Don

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

"Happy Birthday"

"SilverFox"!!!!

Man when they light that cake will be able to see it over here!!

@ things the space space shuttle can see from outerspace , The Great Wall of China" and "SilverFox's" Birthday cake!:clapper::goofygrin::baffled::band::banana::cooler:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Feliz compleanos amigo!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Thanks again guys, I had a great day, beat the rain going to work on the bike. Helen the Viking cooked a great supper, I got a cake, but it was a bit small to put candles on, so I didn't light up the world as Wingdawg suggested!!

Went a bit mad on presents, bought a pair of draggin jeans (for the odd occasion that the sun shines) Helen bid on a vanity mirror for the trunk, on ebay and won, that arrived yesterday, safe and sound. So now I will be able to comb my silver locks, when I get off the bike:baffled:. And perhaps best of all, I got a result on a 10 CD player, genuine Honda hardly used, all complete for £100.00!!:clapper::clapper:

The boys were very generous to their old dad, and I have ordered some stuff from US, including a Utopia backrest, so all in all I had a good day.

We have four sons between us, three of whom are young free and single, so if you have any daughters who need potential husbands...........:baffled:

Today, the rain is here, and it is work as normal, but thanks for adding to the fun of yesterday. I might be allowed back here soon to carry on posting in my old age?

Just thinking, next year is a big one for me, so maybe I had better start making the lists now!!!

Cheers all

Pete

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

Jeez Pete, I'm a bit late. Hope you had a happy day

Andrew

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
imported post

HI Silverfox,sorry i!m late:doh: but a very happy Birthday to you & many more to come,:toast:bikerfred

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Silverfox :waving: A belated :birthday:

i hope you had a good day. :clapper:

I wonder what made this thread run so wide. :stumped:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Hey Pete, you'll lore the "Utopia" back rest!

Sounds like you had a good day !

That "Helen" might be a "Keeper" , lol!:clapper:

I've got a wonderful daughter and Wow can she sing !!!! Country, Blues, Gospel, Rock !!!

In this town people call me "The Singers Dad", don't even know my name, ha!

We turned down a fairly lucrative recording contract and Tour last year, long story?!

Now "Nashville" is a little interested in her, crossing my fingers?!

When she dumps the boyfriend I'll let you know "Silverfox", I know them boys of yours come from good Stock!!!:clapper:

The "Endowment" might include a "New Wing" though, lol!:baffled::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hey Wingdawwg, I liked just about everything you told me of yor daughter, just one little thing, you said WHEN she dumps her existing boyfriend:stumped:. Does this suggest a lass who isn't big on longterm relationships I wonder?:baffled:. Helen and I are hoping to find a "keeper" for each lad. We don't want them coming back, for goodness sake!!:goofygrin::goofygrin:.

Now I am not sure where you get the idea that a "New Wing" would be part of the endowment, I thought the tradition was for the girl'sfather to give the endowment to the boys father:baffled:. I know ours come from good stock, but we have no money, cuz the Butler and gardeners and chauffer cost so much these days.

Anyway, sounds like the young lady is going to be singing her way to the top before too long, so you'll get looked after, I'm sure. We get that silly MTV program, called cribs I think, the kids watch it, and the houses these pop stars live in are amazing.

You might get one from her if you play your cards right!! I am sure a Wing or two would be in the stable then.

Redwing thanks for the good wishes, perhaps like the deer alert thread is turning into the longest thread, my birthday one qualifies as the widest! I keep having to scroll across to read the sentances.

Anyway guys and gals, you can stop now on this one, it is embarrasing getting so many messages from around the world. Very thoughtful of you all though.

Pete

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Anyway guys and gals, you can stop now on this one, it is embarrasing getting so many messages from around the world.
Stop complaining you only got 10. :stumped:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Anyway guys and gals, you can stop now on this one, it is embarrasing getting so many messages from around the world.

I hope you got a new "Deer Alert" for your Birthday ?!:baffled::goofygrin::clapper:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Redwing wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

I hope you got a new "Deer Alert" for your Birthday ?!:baffled::goofygrin::clapper:
Have you not seen the latest wingdawg??

Foxy IS the new deer alert - undercover:shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Happy belated birthday from Texas Silverfox:waving:

:12red::cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.