Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

1999 1500 se.Have a problem with the neutral switch,when its in neutral it doesn't show a green light on the dash so the bike wont start it only does this once in a while but last time i had to get it trailered.If anyone could tell where the switch is located or if it's a hard task to replace it.Any help would be deeply appreciated,thanks in advance.dawnrun

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

You should have posted this on the technical forum at the start, some of us never read the general dicscussion forum and I usually just give it a quick glance every week. Only reason I found it now is because the wingnut & wexman are moving posts into the appropriate forums.

I'd say you probably have the bike fixed by now. If you still need help, let us know. :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

The bike should start when ever the clutch is pulled inregardless of the gear your in. Does this work???

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Psst! Hey Goldwinger, you're answering a question asked in early July!

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Psst! Hey Goldwinger, you're answering a question asked in early July!
Yes, apparently dawnrun posted it in the general discussion forum and as we all know the gurus don't frequent there as often as here. It's rare for a tech question not to get any replies like this one (in fact I doubt it ever happens), so it does pay to post in the corect forum. Al the gurus stayed away from the GD forum during the summer madness when all the rubbish was posted! :p

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Not all. Unfortunately.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Oh, sorry. Turkey overload resulting in brain freeze. Damn Thanksgiving!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.