Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i know i have to be my wife TOLD me im going to be going wether i want to or not

g-ma is watchin the girls and im gettin dragged out the door at midnight on turkey day

jezuz is the 5 dollar barbie worth it....... i dunno but the 15.99 300amp jump start booster sure is lol, and the promise of sleep and beer is also a perk.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

well at least leave a vote and reply if your gonna view the thread jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz louiseeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
imported post

LOL ok i will go with you just send me a plane ticket,cheers.:blackstuff:

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

Did our shopping in September. Put it on layaway and stretched the payments out.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

Hell no. I went about 4 years ago, give or take. It was for my sister's kids, walmart at 5 in the morning for some stupid leap frog learning computer. Shoulder to shoulder and those soccer moms was out fer blood. Thanks, I'll just spend the extra $10 next time. :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

The auto insurance industry celebrates "Black Monday". It's the one that follows Black Friday.

I don't think I have to connect the dots for you on this one, do I ??

No - I knew you'd get it.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Ain't happenin':cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

I'll be at Sears as soon as I get off work at six a.m. I'm getting two snow blowers. One for me and one for my son.

·
Administrator
25,572 Posts
imported post

You don't have a big enough
NO in your poll.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

I'll be at Wal-Mart(who, btw, I think is cheating by openeing thursday night?), outside and on my bike drinking coffee and watching ....them Mommies fight each other over, ...what? I'm not really certain. Toys? Perfumes? Soda-Pop?

It's like their own little Mommy-spending Holiday. They beat the tar outta each other trying to get through them there doors.

It's better than watching UFC.:ROFL:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Not gonna happen here.....

Did that once about 6 years ago and the items I bought were on sale the week after.... CHEAPER THAN THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE PRICE!!!!!

I am now an online kinda guy.......

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
imported post

Not a chance, besides I'll be behind the wheel on my way to CA on a run by 0800.

·
Administrator
58,987 Posts
imported post

Hanko wrote:
Doing all my shopping online and letting them deliver it to me.

Henry

+2 :cool:

I don't shop, I just go online and find the cheapest source for something "that I need", not something to waste my pocket money on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.