Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking though some stuff in the basement and found a set of black bags that I found in a 1100 or a 1200. Not sure which bike they came out of the rear saddlebag. Was this a special order item or did they come with the bike new. Tried to do a little searching on them but came up with nothing. The bags are black with a gold emblem(wing) and the printing goldwing between the handle on one side. Can anyone give me any info on these.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
I know the 1200 parts fiche shows bags that are inserted into the saddlebags.not sure about the 1100.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info, this is what I was looking for. It seems that they are for a 1200. got them when I got the 1200 and took them out and never did anything with them.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no I only have 2 bags, didn't know that there are 3 bags. If anyone is interested in the 2 that I have, make me an offer for them. Again, the logo is faded a lot.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
3 bag inserts came with my 1984 Aspencade and also the 3 bottom liners. They have held up well. Zippers are not even broke, yet...

They are black with gold lettering.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I was looking though some stuff in the basement and found a set of black bags that I found in a 1100 or a 1200. Not sure which bike they came out of the rear saddlebag. Was this a special order item or did they come with the bike new. Tried to do a little searching on them but came up with nothing. The bags are black with a gold emblem(wing) and the printing goldwing between the handle on one side. Can anyone give me any info on these.
I have a 1982 Aspencade and it came with the two travel bags

1 - 10 of 10 Posts