Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is the method many of us use successfully, after all else fails. That is cracking the banjo both at the Master Cylinder and bleeding it. It gets asked so often that I decided to do a short clip.
This was a GL1200 Aspencade,it works onother Goldwing models with hydraulic clutches.

A page with photos to go with itwill be ready soon.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
imported post

Those tips are priceless. Thanks for taking the time to record them. I like the way they are short and to the point with minimal or no dialog.
Too many other guys making videos want to play at being actor.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
imported post

i had the same problem with a friends bike , no matter what i tried i couldnt get the air out of the system .

i put a hose over the bleed nipple and pressed brake fluid upwards with a syringe . BINGO , problem solved !!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
imported post

I had similar trouble with my 84 Aspencade so I solved the problem by fitting banjo bolts with built in bleed nipples at the lever and the slave end. Problem solved.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Good Idea

I had similar trouble with my 84 Aspencade so I solved the problem by fitting banjo bolts with built in bleed nipples at the lever and the slave end. Problem solved.
Just used this great video to bleed mine after I lost everything probably have to do a rebuild but it sure seems okay now. I like the bleed valve deal where did you pick those up?:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.