Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We have a 2006 Gold Wing Trike, tricked out with everything except the air bag. We've just gotten new helmets and G4 Scala communication.

The problem is, our GW is not blue tooth ready and Scala does not offer anything to blue tooth our system, as the JM (?) does.

Is there anything I can get that will remedy this situation? I really want to keep the Scala, but hubby really wants to listen to the ipod and CB through the helmets.

Please help?

Thanks!

Suzangel

:headbanger:

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
imported post

Another couple of ways to do this and get your ipod bluetoothed to your headsets is to get hold of a bluetooth transmitter and plug it straight into your ipod. This then connects with your bluetooth headsets and you can hear the music. Another way is to get a 5 pin din plug to 3.5mm jackplug convertor and plug this inot your intercom headset cord at the front on the bike. This then plugs into your bluetooth transmitter. You then plug your ipod into the jack adaptor in the left hand pocket and play this through your AUX button on the cd player. Better this way as you can also control the volume a lot easier. You will need to connect by bluetooth to both headsets seperately.

This is the way I have mine setup but I'm still trying to get it to work fully between both headsets and intercom.

This is the transmitter that I use.
http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-sony-tmr-bt10_p-23442.htm I would have liked to get the G4's but a bit out of my price range just now. I use the BT Interphone headsets at present.

Best of luck m8

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.