Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

now....i got to the point that i am aware i cannot connect cables to my existing bluetooth helmet....but...

since my knowledge in electroinic is very poor...and my english not the best for deep topics...., can anyhone tell me if this item could connect the cb of my gw 1500 and radio to my bluetooth helmet?

http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/32871_bikemp3_gl1800_gl1500_gps_mic_interface

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,207 Posts
imported post

Someone just might correct me, but from my understanding of the description, it connects the two Bluetooth devices.

It states:

NOTE - You need to connect the GPS to the AUX connection on your Gold Wing in order to hear audio. Unit does NOT route audio into the bike, instead it routes the MIC from your helmet headset to the GPS Unit.

This item only provides a microphone feed to your GPS it does not provide audio into your radio.

----------------------

I understand that to mean that it will not connect the microphone to the intercom audio, nor will it connect the microphone to the CB radio.

I have NOT used or seen one of these, I am only using the description to make a "way out there" guess as to what it will do.

·
Vendor
680 Posts
imported post

The mic splitter has noting to do with Bluetooth headsets. It enables the dynamic mic of a wired headset to connect to a Garmin Zumo GPS and allow a Bluetooth cellphone to be used thru the Zumo wirelessly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.