Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey Scooter, :cool:Your time is running out in this little country of ours. :(This is just to wish you and yourother half the very best of good luck in Australia,;) and dont forget to come back. :clapper:When you get settled in,:leprechaun:get on the pc and keep these guys in order. :grinner: :waving::waving: Slan leat. :waving::waving:

:waving::waving::18red::18red::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Good luc:waving:k Paul and keep those scooters rolling down under,:santawaving:,remember Ireland is only a click away .....Bring back loads of money and we will get REDWINGS 1800 :18pink:painted in the real red ,The fastest colour is of course CANDY red :18red:..cheers Ciaran:):?:?:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

Goodluck Paul and a word of warning. If you ever happen to visit Hobart in Tazmania you may just run into a Tazmanian devil in the form of my ex-wife who emigrated there 25yrs ago to get as far away from me as possible. I checked the map and she did manage to getdistance wise,the furthest distance possible from me. :):D

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

Best of luck Paul. If you are in Incihcore this weekend give me a call, I will be up in Slatts tomorow evening with the pub quiz gang. If I don't see you before you go, then God bless and safe journey, oh and watch out for Littlejohns Tasmanian devil. :whip:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.