Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

VAIL, Colo. – A guy who dangled upside down from a ski lift with his bare bottom exposed probably doesn't want to hear any "ski bum" jokes. Officials at Vail Resorts in Colorado say the 48-year-old man was trying to get on the Blue Ski basin lift on New Year's Day. They haven't said what went wrong.

Workers stopped the lift, backed it up 10 or 12 feet and rescued the man after about seven minutes. His name hasn't been released.

Bystanders snapped photos and posted them on the Internet, showing a man who looks to be hanging by one ski boot, his ski pants and underwear apparently snagged in the chair and reaching no farther than his knees.

Vail spokeswoman Liz Biebl confirmed the photos on one site were, in fact, the victim.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

The picture was "adjusted" to protect the innocents.

LOL

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Yep, no privacy any more, made the national TV news this morning, guess the world can't be in that much trouble after all. :cheeky1::cheeky1: I'm wearing one piece undies when skiing from now on.:grinner::grinner:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Nothing is private anymore

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

At least, if it had been, say, Flyone, he would at least been wearing a thong.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: (I'm sorry Flyone, I just can't help myself this morning...:cheeky1:)

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Wow, that is the big news this morning. Guess they call that human interest

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I think they spent more time on that one and a cat stuck in a tree for a couple days than they did on everything going on in the middle east. :baffled:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

yer right, there is something funny about that picture...

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I heard on the news that the photographer that took this shot might lose his job for taking that shot. Details to come....

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

apparently this guy fell through a gap in the seat after he sat down. The guy is threatening a lawsuit against the ski company and the shuttebug, who worked for the ski company.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.