Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As most women will tell you, nothing is more appealing than a man on a motorcycle. He's the bad boy, the rebel. Dangerous and sexy.

But what about a biker who's all those things, and still knows how to..........fix the dishwasher??? Kudos to my 84GrayWing, who showed our dishwasher who was boss and saved us about $400.:clapper:

He didn't want me to share how great I think he is, but he'll get over it. That's 400 bucks I think he should spend farkle-ing! :action:

Melanie

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

That's how I can afford to have a Wing on my limited budget. I fix everything in the house and outside the house. My wife says I'm 10 times better than he 2 ex's put together when it comes to fixing stuff!!

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
imported post

Sometimes it's the best way. I know if I fix something that it's done the way I want & to my standard. If I pay someone else to do it, who's to say they'd do it right?

I fixed a collapsed bearing in the washing machine not long ago. Took a couple of weeks and damn near every tool I had LOL (including the welder!) but it was still a couple of hundred £ cheaper than calling the repair man. + a week of that time was taken up looking for the Dremel tool :)

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

Congrats!!! Nothing quite as satisfying as telling a home appliance who's boss!

I just replaced a timer on a washing machine - saved the Beard household some bux. $90 part + self labor beats a repairman and/or new washer.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

rgbeard wrote:
Congrats!!! Nothing quite as satisfying as telling a home appliance who's boss!

I just replaced a timer on a washing machine - saved the Beard household some bux. $90 part + self labor beats a repairman and/or new washer.
That reminds me, I've got a gear going bad for the agitator in our washing machine. It's over 15 years old and just now having this problem. It's a Whirlpool so I just might be able to get the part for it, haven't checked yet as it still works fine as long as she doesn't put a full load in it.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

I hear ya, I have a slipping gear that don't work that well when when "Fully Loaded " too :dude::dude::dude:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
I hear ya, I have a slipping gear that don't work that well when when "Fully Loaded " too :dude::dude::dude:
You didn't say if that's in the washing machine or your head!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

For washing machine and other appliance parts - repairclinic.com is pretty good to deal with.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Oh Bob!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::action::action::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.