Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm not advertising but has anybody ever try this thing?

[align=center]The BRAKE LIGHT SPINNER is AWESOME and you will LOVE the way it looks as your riding down the road. Other vehicles will SEE YOU BETTER !![/align]

[align=center]The Brake Light Spinner with 12 LED LIGHTS will last up to 10 times longer, stays cooler and use less powerthan a normal incandescent bulb.The BRAKE LIGHT SPINNER installs inseconds without any special wiring or modifications !! [/align]

[align=center]The BRAKE LIGHT SPINNER replaces any 1157 (or P21 Euro) Tail Light, Running Light, Brake Light or Turn Signal Light.[/align]

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

here it is

Attachments

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I have seen these things on local buses and will admit you can see them a mile away. Does anybody know anything about them?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

All I got was a pisture of it?

Where can you get them in the States?

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
imported post

They are all over ebay and in many auto parts stores or motorcycle accessory shops. I am running 2 rear led lights that dont' spin. They also use very little juice so you can add extra lights to you wing.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

edzinohio wrote:
..I am running 2 rear led lights that dont' spin..
Ed, can you get the LED lights for the GL1800? I don't care if they don't spin but I like the idea of LED brake lights and running lights if possible.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
imported post

All you need to do is match up the bulb #. It is usually an 1157 bulb for the rear tail/brake light.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
imported post

Here is the web site I got mine from. I had to return one of the bulbs, cost me a little under $1.00 postage for the return, but now they work fine. They sent me a little LED keychain with the replacment bulb.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

How do they compare in brightness and angle of view?

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
imported post

Overall they are not as bright , but they are a cluster of directional lights. I think they appear brighter because the cluster of mini buls focuses the light where it needs to be instead of just everywhere like the incandecent bulb. Plus they last much longer and use very little power.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
imported post

I like these bulbs. Does anyone here know what number is the replacement bulb for the GL1800? I would want to replace the rear brake/running bulbs and the turn signal bulbs also.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

Those bulbs do not throw out enough light for a Goldwing. The give a small intense area of light but don't illuminate the whole of the lens area. They do work better on clear (Euro style) rear lights but none of the Wings have them yet so I'd stay clear of them LED bulbs. :X

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

i read an article in a motorcycle magazine a while ago, very highly recommended. i just bought an 84 asp & after i deal with this electrical short- i am replacing all my bulbs with led's. draws very little amps, very bright & i want to make sure i'm seen. plus have you seen them on buses & semi's? yes, you can see them, i'm tired of bulbs anyway.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
How do they compare in brightness and angle of view?
Definitely not as bright across the whole area of your light, but they do look really cool. :cooldj:

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
imported post

werner1800 wrote:
I like these bulbs. Does anyone here know what number is the replacement bulb for the GL1800? I would want to replace the rear brake/running bulbs and the turn signal bulbs also.
Last week in Duesseldorf I spot a GL1800 with the not-spinning bulbs fitted at a fuel stop. I spoke to the owner and he said to order the 1157 type. I am not sure now as they did not give enough light as from the standard bulbs. Very bright light in the bulb but not covering enough of the lens area in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

If anybody is looking for these bulbs in Ireland,I have about 20 of them and I will let them go at a reasonable price ,,THEY WILL NOT FIT THE 1800,,thes are baynot cap with 2 filments on the bottom ,,in other wordsyour regular stop/tail bulb ...cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

I saw thespinner lights on a cops cycle today. When I first saw them come on, I thought it was his traffic lights and he was pulling somebody over. They are very bright, but didn't eliminate the entire fixture. Bright enough to make me try a set.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.