Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i am a new goldwing owner. it is a 96 SE, pic attached. I have purchased a brake light flasher unit. i would like to know where to install this so that the two brake lights on the upper saddlebag (cargo area) flash. i do not want the led strip on the spoiler to flash or the two lower brake lights. where can i splice the electric line for the brake lights to do this and how do i get to it. i am new to this so please be detailed if you can. you can also email me directly at [email protected]

thanks,

larry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

Larry, I want to be the first to welcome you to the board. Getting that chance is a rarity. As my ride is an 1100, I don't have the diagrams to be of help other than to suggest the manuals with wiring diagrams are available through http://www.helminc.com

Some one on here will surly be able to provide very detailed information.

Good luck with a beautiful ride.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Larry:waving:Welcome to the Best Forum on Goldwings. Your Bike looks great.:)

:12red::cool:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum, great looking wing. Is that Lorain, Ohio...? Looks like Lake Erie in background.

Stick around and watch your post, you're sure to get some good info here...

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the best board around.

Very nice looking ride.

Hobie

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

to all yes this is Lorain, Ohio with "beautiful" lake erie in the backround. Nice to ride along, bad to swim in.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey topcop12 :waving:Welcome to the best Goldwing forum on the net. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.