Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi, I need new Philips Flat Head screws for my 1988, GL1500 Brake fluid reservoir.

Does anyone know what size I need to buy? Ithink there Metric?
 

·
Still Learning
Joined
·
13,270 Posts
imported post

Front Master cylinder shows 4mmx12mm. yes metric. You can get them at an Ace hardware, get Stainless Steel.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,722 Posts
imported post

newday777 wrote:
Front Master cylinder shows 4mmx12mm. yes metric. You can get them at an Ace hardware, get Stainless Steel.
And I put a dab of never seize on the threads and do not over torque them. Flat head or Bugle Head.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

THANKS!!!
 

·
Monkey with a Football
Joined
·
19,237 Posts
imported post

I get the oem ones for that. Most dealers have them in stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,235 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
I get the oem ones for that. Most dealers have them in stock.
Mostly because their mechanics loose them...

t
 

·
Still Learning
Joined
·
13,270 Posts
imported post

us385south wrote:
Rudy wrote:
I get the oem ones for that. Most dealers have them in stock.
Mostly because their mechanics loose them...

t
:claps:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top