Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a saddlemans travelcade brand new seat cover and drivers backrest cover and pouch, plus rear trunk passenger cover for a GL1100 goldwing for sale. I paided $175.00 for them am selling for $150.00 plus shipping. Will try to put up pics later.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
are these the water proof ones ? like the stock covers. what i am asking is will water soak into the foam of the seat?

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
seat cover

are these the water proof ones ? like the stock covers. what i am asking is will water soak into the foam of the seat?
:? :? now i am confused :? :?

can we try that again?

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have checked with the manufacture and the seat and drivers back rest and passengers back rest are made of a high grade vinyl that repel water like the original seat covers. sorry about the confusing replies, it was late last nite when I responded and my computer was screwing up at the time.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Water may still get through the seams.. The only way to guarantee that water will not get into the foam is to wrap it in a layer of plastic before you put the cover on. I learned that the hard way.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
It's kinda hard to sell parts for the 1100's here on this forum. Mostly because fewer and fewer people have them. And those that do have em want to get parts for free or close to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.