Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to apologize to those who witness the test run of this thread when it was posted the other day, although it didn't look like it was a great thread (and it wasn't), Some great things came out of it, for me, and for you!!

A Pancake breakfast will be provided for all interested at the campgrounds each morning of the event, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I will be there Friday & Saturday morning and if there are left overs, feel free to drop by!

There will be coffee available, however I am NOT providing a coffee cup!!! Please make sure you bring an official NASSIR coffee cup with you!!!! So if you didn't order one, better get on line HERE and get your order in!!

No complaints on the cups.......... Lucky for you Chromo doesn't make plates....... :ROFL:

Space is the issue as I'll be traveling by Wing and Camper, so I'll be limited on what I can bring, but Im pretty good at packing that trailer and cooler and will do my best to make sure everyone has a good meal to start your day.

Breakfast is Free for everyone interested in stopping by. It's going to be a cook your own Pancakes, and anything that we have with the pancakes will already be cooked and waiting for you.

Breakfast will be served from 7 am to ??, but not after 9 am. So everyone doesn't have to rush around to get there at a specific time. However certain rides may dictate when I leave, but your welcome to stay and help yourself.

Because this is a free breakfast, there will be no jar available for Donations. However if you feel compelled, please donate to John or Bernie to help offset the cost of the event, or add it to your bid at the Auction and bid high (and bid often)!

I would like this to mirror the theme that John & Bernie have started for this event, Reunite, Ride and Relax .... Safely!

Can't wait to see everyone there.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
:claps: we will be at a different campground but I'm glad to see this new thread

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are still non electric sites available at Fontana, not sure how many at this point, but 1 or 2 maybe?

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Cool, I like pancakes and Coffee!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do the original rules still count for the coffee too: if it lands on the ground, you are still consuming it? :ROFL:

Yes....... However I won't have to feel as bad because if you don't bring a NASSIR cup, it will be your only option!!! :ROFL:

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
MMMMMMM...........PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
This has turned out fantastic for everyone! If extra NASSIR cups are on hand, I will buy extra. I don't want Chromo trying to drink coffee off the ground! :ROFL:
The spirit of this event is really starting to take off! Ride safe getting there and plan on having a lot of fun; I know I am!
I did splurge for a CB radio today. The radio, antenna and extra speaker cost $160.00. It fit into the receptacle for a regular radio in the faring as well as the extra speaker. The antenna bolted beside the trunk . It turns on but I have no idea if it is getting out though. Will try to check it out when we get back this weekend.
John (Jobe05) is leading the second and third rides, Don (Roscoepc) is handling the Snowbird slot (I call it drag because I feel like I am herding cattle when I ride it).
I am getting as excited as I do at Christmas time! I love riding but the best part is all the folks I get to be with!:)
Dubs

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SnowMAN not SnowBIRD Bernie!! Jeez do I have to refresh yer memory here??!!

I Don't have to learn that stupid laugh the Bandit had do I?........

·
Premium Member
3,385 Posts
I Don't have to learn that stupid laugh the Bandit had do I?........
Let's see here........

According to the Ultra Secret Official Most Bonafide Steve Saunders Goldwing Website Rules and Regulations concerning NASSIR 7 that only a select few are allowed to view but not see, the following IS Stated:

Quoting from:

Book - 3

Chapter - 8.23

Verse - 900,908,657

Sentence - 3- IS as follows, AND I quote:

"All Lead Riders in Which The "Illustrious Roscoepc" is running the "Snowman"/Tailgunner position in said ride SHALL be named The Bandit and Shall learn the "stupid laugh" that the Bandit has if said riders name is either Dubswing or Bernie......"

Sentence 3.28 reads:

"Jobe05 shall be exempted from this rule as he really don't look like Burt Reynolds anyway......"

Happy??!!!!!! :cool: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes!! But ya know what I gotta do now don't you........

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Tmi! !!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubswing
I don't want Chromo trying to drink coffee off the ground! :ROFL:
That would be worth the price of admission... wait, what admission price? Aaaah, it would just be fun to watch! :ROFL:
Nope, won't need to do coffee off the ground.
Now eating a pancake I'm not sure? I don't have a plate yet!

Did I hear a mention of sausage from someone?
If so, I won't need a plate. I'll show ya'll how to make a pancake sandwich!

A little funny story there.
While living in TX once I was doing night security for logging equipment off in the woods in a questionable area.
Basically I got paid to go camping! I'd hang out there week nights and camp Fri-Mon.

Anyway I was all set the first week and all going well till that first weekend. I got out there set up camp Fri night and was having a great time. Slept a couple hours, then time for breakfast.
I get all the cookware out and got the pancakes, sausage, eggs over easy, all about done just right over a nice open fire.
OOPS, no plates and no silverware! They got left at the house!
So, pancake eggs over easy sausage sandwiches with maple syrup. :ROFL:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.