Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got myself stranded in Texas and I,lll be here a few weeks it looks like. Fathers day is on us and I had the thought to gather for breakfast in between Dallas and Austin.. Possibly Waco?? for a meet up of sorts? any input?? short notice.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Won't be able to make it for breakfast I am afraid mate, I am out of town!!! :sadguy:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Most thoughtful of you.... not!!! :ROFL:

Breakfast is in about 10 or 11 hours time for us here. My guess is you will still be snoring then. :ssshh:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I'd bet you do.......

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
I'm headed down to Austin this weekend (6/14-6/16) for the Republic Of Texas (ROT) Rally and will be passing thru your area. Leaving Friday mid afternnoon and return mid afternoon Sunday if I am sober enough to ride. Sent you a PM with cell number. Might try to meet up

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm headed down to Austin this weekend (6/14-6/16) for the Republic Of Texas (ROT) Rally and will be passing thru your area. Leaving Friday mid afternnoon and return mid afternoon Sunday if I am sober enough to ride. Sent you a PM with cell number. Might try to meet up
I am hearin you. called once and have been repairing a floor this afternoon. will try again when I am done.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Breakfast? How about some lunch?! :)

Had a great ride with dad!! Had some lunch in an awesome bar/grill!! Biker friendly and reasonable prices! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
This IS a long standing invite. :) If anybody is in the area and wants to ride out somewhere for lunch or even breakfast we are game! :)

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We only had one taker respond and we had a great time. I am sure she will ride with others if contacted :waving:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.