Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am breaking a 1200 aspencade no fairing but i have frame,forks,wheels,panniers,rear suspensions,rack, pannier rails, front and rear crashbars,front mudguard, topbox light, headlight,electics, shaft drive, some frame plastics.

also i might sell a very good engine which can be heard running if i get a good enough offer and i also have a good working genuine honda panasonic radio cassette.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey jackotom :waving:Welcome to the forum. :clapper:Loads of parts there for sale. Im sure you will have plenty of buyers. :leprechaun:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
imported post

hi wondering what year 1200 you are parting out ? i'm intrested in a few parts if its a 1984 model :D:12red:has it got a right hand side antenna and mount also i need a regulator and poss a starter ! for the 1984 model many thanks

hoss1200

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hi, i might have the antena mount, dont know about the aeriali can't part with the starter just yet in case i sell the engine and i need show a buyer that it goes. also i will have to look and see if its got a regulator fitted.

how much would you be prepard topay for these parts if i have them.

i think the bike was a 87 reg.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

I have a spare starter off a 1984 model if it's needed. Whoever wants t can have it for cost of shipping. PM me if intrerested.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hi, i do have a regulator on my spare wing which you can have for £25.00 plus postage its all still conected so i see no reason why it should not be ok.

if you want it please email me at

[email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey, :stumped:the members on the forum are supposed to give parts free of charge to other members when they need them :whip: thats what it's all about. :grinner:

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Sorry i did not realise that, this is the first time i have used a forum like this.

thanks dave.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

jackotom wrote:
Sorry i did not realise that, this is the first time i have used a forum like this.

thanks dave.
Hey jackotom :waving:If you listen or take any heed to what i say, you would be very foolish. :stumped: Hope you get a good price for your parts. :clapper:

:jumper::18red::jumper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey, :stumped:the members on the forum are supposed to give parts free of charge to other members when they need them :whip: thats what it's all about. :grinner:
REDWING, I need a GL1800!

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

jackotom wrote:

thanks dave.
PAy no heed to Redwing Dave, he likes to have a go at everyone. You're his latest victim! :D

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing... Can I have another 1200??? Oh... by the way,,, How about a brand spankin new 1800????? :goofygrin:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
jackotom wrote:

thanks dave.
PAy no heed to Redwing Dave, he likes to have a go at everyone. You're his latest victim! :D
Hey FitzAl :waving:I could have got some bits free of charge for the other lads if i had kept quite. :whip: Ah well at least i told jackotom not to take any heed of me.:crying:Thats the good thing about the Honda 50,you never need parts.:jumper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Renegade wrote:
Redwing... Can I have a brand spankin new 1800????? :goofygrin:
Hey Renegade :waving:Yes of course. :clapper:Would you like one with or without a cracked frame. :whip:

:jumper::18red::jumper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
REDWING, I need a GL1800!
Hey exavid :waving:The proposal i made a few days ago has been accepted by the members :clapper:to make a collection for a new :18red:for you. :clapper: Every member isposting me $12 :weightlifter:when all the money is recieved and counted the wingnut will be appointed to buy the :18red:The only problem now is what colour would you like :leprechaun: and would you prefer to wait for the '06 :18red:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

BRowan wrote:
I have a spare starter off a 1984 model if it's needed. Whoever wants t can have it for cost of shipping. PM me if intrerested.
Hey BRowan :clapper:I told these guys that parts are given free :clapper:to other members on the forum and FitAl nearly had a baby. :jumper:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
imported post

i'v allready pm'ed BRowen about the starter for the 1984 :clapper:but he dos'nt seem to be around :(does anybody know if you can fit a later one ? i'd like to find out

hoss1200

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Dont worry he will answer you when he is there. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
imported post

thanks redwing but i still dont know the difference between a 1984 and a 1985 starter :(same wing same engine different starter !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.