Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I found a real nice price on a set of these Bridgestone G702 150/90/15 Rear tire for 115.99 and the front G703 130/90/16 for 91.99 no tax and Free shipping from Motorcycle Superstore.

My question is do these tires tires have any problems or issues of any kind that I should know about?

I plan on ordering these for my 84 1200 on Monday.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

That is a loaded question. Any brand tire has a possible chance of a defect, but overall the Stones are one of the ones I trust. They are a good tire.

The main thing I suppose is to check the manufacturer date to make sure they are not too old and been in a warehouse sitting for five years.

Not likely from motorcycle superstore though, I like to buy tires from them simply because they have a lot of sales, a lot of turnover of stock , so normally no tire I have ever gotten is over one year old.

Kit

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

Thats a good price and Bridgestone makes those specifically for the 1200

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
That is a loaded question, but overall the Stones are one of the ones I trust. They are a good tire.
I like to buy tires from them simply because they have a lot of sales, a lot of turnover of stock , so normally no tire I have ever gotten is over one year old.

Kit

Hey Thanks Kit, I went ahead and ordered these earlier today from them so my tire search has finally ended!

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.