Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I do think they should split out the nav/ABS. ABS should be standard on all 'Wings. BMW has it on just about all their bikes. I'd like an 1800 with ABS but have no use for a built in nav system. At the price of the things I'd prefer a portable GPS so I could use it in all my vehicles. The way they are improving them I wouldn't want one in a bike that would soon be obsolete. I'd want to be able to update the POI files from my computer too.

I agree, ABS should not be after unecessary things.. I live in Florida and ride mostly summer (my wife is a teacher and only really has time in the summer) I don't need heated seats. I can read a map, I don't need NAV. and I want Yellow...

If I get a bonus in Feb I will probably start looking for a 03 yellow ABS.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
imported post

Yup, if I had the choice of having abs on my car or bike it'd be the bike any day. in this day when you are paying around 20k for a top of the range tourer it should be a standard fit in my opinion:X

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Kenny wrote:
Yup, if I had the choice of having abs on my car or bike it'd be the bike any day. in this day when you are paying around 20k for a top of the range tourer it should be a standard fit in my opinion:X
Couldn't agree more. Even the cheapest cars have ABS these days and many bikes too.

In my opinion Honda are slipping, not offering the customer the choice in all the extras, including paint. Particularly bad when paying the huge price of a new Wing, which is more than many good cars, even their own!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.