Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I was replacing some screens for my Sister-in Law in her patio and I wasn't even listening to their conversation until the word "Browning" was mentioned!! My ear's perked up so fast they were Smoking!! 馃榿 I asked what they were talking about and it turns out their Brother had been talking to her about buying the gun to swap for a shotgun but hadn't gotton back with her for over 2 month's!

I said: You still wanna sell it?

She said: Yes...

I said: How Much??

She said: $200.00....

I screamed out: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! Before my wife could say anything!!!!!! 馃槣馃榿馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Well, I finished up and she brought out the gun and said wait, I want to give you the ammo for it as I don't need it, so she went and got a fair sized box and told me to go through the box and get what I wanted!! Everything was Great until I saw .22Mag ammo!!! :oops: :oops:

I said What about the .22Mag ammo?

She said Take it! I don't need it!!!!

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

The ending of the story is I loaded everything in the truck and hauled Tater before she could change her mind!! Got to the house, unloaded everything, and I took the gun sock off so I could clear the rifle.... But,,, it wasn't a rifle...... It was a Rossi single shot 20ga shotgun!!!! :oops:

That was on me for not inspecting the weapon before I left I guess but, I called her and finally got the rifle this last Wednesday!!

In the ammo pic, the .22LR is the 2 boxes in front and starting with the Wooden Winchester box going to the left.. From the box to the right is .22Mag ammo that my Sister-in-Law said she didn't need!!

I think I did OK....馃槑馃槑馃槑
100_1804 Resize.jpg
100_1805 Resize.jpg
100_1806 Resize.jpg
100_1807 Resize.jpg
100_1808 Resize.jpg
100_1809 Resize.jpg

Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
I think you paid a buck 29 too much :)

wow, wish I could fall into something like that.

Administrator
I would have ran with it too. Funny how ones ears will perk up at the sound of some words.

Reactions: roscoepc

Registered
A couple of weeks ago I was replacing some screens for my Sister-in Law in her patio and I wasn't even listening to their conversation until the word "Browning" was mentioned!! My ear's perked up so fast they were Smoking!! 馃榿 I asked what they were talking about and it turns out their Brother had been talking to her about buying the gun to swap for a shotgun but hadn't gotton back with her for over 2 month's!

I said: You still wanna sell it?

She said: Yes...

I said: How Much??

She said: $200.00....

I screamed out: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! Before my wife could say anything!!!!!! 馃槣馃榿馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Well, I finished up and she brought out the gun and said wait, I want to give you the ammo for it as I don't need it, so she went and got a fair sized box and told me to go through the box and get what I wanted!! Everything was Great until I saw .22Mag ammo!!! :oops: :oops:

I said What about the .22Mag ammo?

She said Take it! I don't need it!!!!

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

The ending of the story is I loaded everything in the truck and hauled Tater before she could change her mind!! Got to the house, unloaded everything, and I took the gun sock off so I could clear the rifle.... But,,, it wasn't a rifle...... It was a Rossi single shot 20ga shotgun!!!! :oops:

That was on me for not inspecting the weapon before I left I guess but, I called her and finally got the rifle this last Wednesday!!

In the ammo pic, the .22LR is the 2 boxes in front and starting with the Wooden Winchester box going to the left.. From the box to the right is .22Mag ammo that my Sister-in-Law said she didn't need!!

I think I did OK....馃槑馃槑馃槑 View attachment 324537 View attachment 324538 View attachment 324539 View attachment 324540 View attachment 324541 View attachment 324542

Registered
Those are great little plinkers. I have two of them and I take the grandkids out to shoot go downs (squirrels) and teach the right way to use a weapon.
You got a heck of a deal

Reactions: roscoepc
1 - 5 of 5 Posts