Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a bunch of 1200 parts for sale and they have got to go because I just don't have the room to store them all this winter. Make me an offer and we'll see what we can do, I will only charge what is actual cost on shipping them to you. A lot of times I have seen people on a certain selling site charge outrageous prices for shipping to make more money. All I want to do is see someone else that needs the parts be able to use them. PM me and I'll get you the picture of the parts.

86 SE-i Complete saddle bag set with fender and crossover
1200 Saddle bag light set
1200 Forks ( I would recommend the springs be changed as they seem a bit soft to me)
1200 Front Fender
1200 Rear Fender
1200 Left crash guard
1200 False Tank
1200 Right Side panel
1200 Gas Tank
1200 Rear master cylinder
1200 Driver Back rest ( I don't have the mounting pieces that it slides into)

Most of these parts are ones I have traded around and gotten and they are in very good shape.

As the Godfather said "Make me an offer I can't refuse":ROFL:

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
imported post

lower side vents ? are these the fairing sideskirts ? if so ive got a freind that needs them , bought a 1200 from a guy that let his dog use it for a chew toy

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

PM sent countryboy

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
imported post

Hello how about the back rest how much for it,still in good shape, mine is coming apart to old to repair

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

PM with pictures sent

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Bump :waving:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
imported post

My friend just bought a goldwing with a dismantle title. He's looking for a trunk mount and mirrors.

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I'll have you a picture of the trunk mount this evening when I get in from work. I don't have any mirrors. Sorry.

Rob

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Been working too much to even ride, so I'll bump this up once again.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
imported post

I see a part on your list that I may need, but I wont have any extra $$ until after Christmas

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

firstwing, it will be Saturday before I can look but to the best of my memory they are good

Jon, PM me and let me know what you need. Anything to help a Brother out.

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Wolfden, sorry I don't have one.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
imported post

RobTheHillbilly wrote:
firstwing, it will be Saturday before I can look but to the best of my memory they are good
thanks, I should clarify it's the sidelights I'm looking for. :smiler:

not the tail lights.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
imported post

Rob,
I have a few items I need for a 1200 Interstate (84). I need a set of front forks (Mine are pitted and were just rebuilt, but are already leaking badly again...)...a front M/C (mine is leaking)...and I'm also needing the lower inner fairing cowls that fit behind the fairing lowers. Mine are cracked and busted...and this bike has a show quality appearance for the most part....want to improve it wherever I can. Please advise as to what you have and what u can let it go for (as I'm pretty much BROKE all the time, due to my ex-wife!!!)...

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

I have a set of forks that are in great shape. To me the springs need to be changed but I am running Progressives so they might be just right for you, the inner fairing cowls are already gone.

I had to use the speed sensor on mine this summer.

As to the windshield I don't have one and the one I went and looked at was scratched so bad it looked like they took a SOS pad to it.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
imported post

If you still have the forks I'd be interested. Price to Norway...?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.