Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

regretfully selling our 84 interstate..we bought it last summer and put a few bux and alotta time into it to get it up to our standards and have now decided to place it up for sale and move on to other activitys

the original motor was replaced by aused crate motor installed last summer along with a new stator....mileage was approx 123K and we have put around 1500 miles on it since.....being an 84 it is in no way perfect and has the normal wear for its age..does it look and run good? absolutley!!

many misc parts have been replaced and weve added such things as rear bag bumper, passenger/driver floor boards heel/toe shift,replaced the seat, manual cruise, new rear tire/wheel ,front/rear wheel bearings, radiator, the factory radio is all thier but needs to be hooked upetc..other than that the bikes starts every time and goes down the highway with plenty of power with no apparent issues

the bike is in the puyallup area and can be seen by appt. for test drive please have an endorsment if interetsted shoot me a PM for pictures and more info

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Sorry to see your selling her Dan. She's a pretty one though and should make someone a nice bike. How much are you asking btw?

PS, I still need to get that tool tray backfrom you. My fault for not getting over there. :gunhead:

John

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

good to see ya john and yes I had a senior moment re the price:gunhead:Id like to get $3,250 but could be negotiated

also my puter died so no way to post pictures at the moment

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Good to see you too Dan. :)

If anyone is interested in his bike, shoot me a PM and I'll get you in contact with him. Since his PC is down, it's hard for him to check the forum. :) His bike is beautiful and pampered and will make someone a very nice ride.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.