Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided some changes were in order in my riding and picked up my 2012 GW tonight. It is such a great machine. Enjoyed an easy ride home this evening and can't wait to put the miles on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Welcome from Michigan and congrats on the new bike. Sounds like you got rid of the Busa? What brought about the change, if I may ask?

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:TwoBrothersBusa

·
Premium Member
73,497 Posts
Hallo TwoBrothersBusa

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
LOL Definatley alot more comfort anyway. Welcome from SW Florida

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The change is from banging on speed for the last few years. Picked up the Busa in 08. Tracked the Busa down at Barber Motorsports in 2010. Been tracking a 2007 GSXR ever since. The Busa gets no loving on the road anymore so I was looking for a change. The wife (aka house commander) never liked the Busa so we didn't ride together. I'm no squid, full on conservative with full gear on the road. It wasn't my riding style keeping her off the bike, it was the bike. We took the wing out tonight and had a great ride.

The shoe...that's for my lab Memphis. He'd fetch a brick if you threw it for him. :)

Pics, since it did happen.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Thanks for the pics. In my experience, it's much better to have the wife enjoy going along than waiting at home.

BTW, Memphis is beautiful. Gotta love yellow labs. We had to put our 3rd one down 23 months ago. We decided not to get another dog until we're ready to stop celebrating being empty-nesters.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Welom from PA. I hope you and your wife will get great enjoyment ridding together. This is a great forum that you joined too. Best of luck and wecome!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.