Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just bought my 1996 Interstate was backing into the carport foot slipped on gravel half way down caught the bike but broke my radio antenna and the chrome that goes between the passenger seat back and trunk.

Mind you only had it home for a couple of hours.I go in the house upset hot and with a bruised ego and the wife wants to know whats wrong.

I tell her nothing money won't fix and she gives me the evil eye.

So if you have the above mentioned Items I would be interested in fixing my foly and humble myself before my wife and beg for some money to pay for my mistake.

gary:sadguy:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Hey Gary, look at it this way...There are those who's Wing has gone to sleep on them, and those who's Wing WILL go to sleep...You just got it out of the way quickly.

I see it this way. You don't actually own a Wing until you've had to wake it up...so now, you own your Wing. :)

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Gary, cyclemax.com in ohio sells the peice you broke with new side ones or just by itself..Give em a call.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
imported post

We feel your pain,

Sorry to hear your accident had injuries.

welcome to the best Goldwing Forum on the net

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks for the info no injuries just the ego. We all need some support some time.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
imported post

I was referring to the injuries that your new to you "baby " has and the damage to the ego

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,186 Posts
imported post

If no one got a picture, it NEVER happened :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
You can say that again. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

well dont feel too bad chief well at least the ones that man up and acknoledge that yes we've dropped the bike things happen

i sure aint gonna stick my leg out on loose gravel with a 900pound bike you'd snap your leg like a tooth pick its more of a reaction with me i just tuck my feet behind the crash bars and hang on for the ride scratched chrome a a few broken accesories is a small price to pay for a broken ankle

the bruised ego still dont sit well the wife pokes my ribs all the time she haddddddddddddd to see that i dropped it too of all the times i tell ya

well just remember it gives you "bonding" time with the bike fixin it lol

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

I have a spear antenna holder if you want it, no extra antenna though..... Off a 2000 SE

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
AZgl1500 wrote:
You can say that again. ;)
What never happened? I don't know what you guys are talking about.:?:?:?:?:?

Lie detector? What lie detector? No one told me anything about that!
:badgrin::ROFL::badgrin::ROFL::badgrin::ROFL::badgrin::ROFL::badgrin::ROFL::badgrin::ROFL::badgrin:

·
Premium Member
3,318 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
I think that is kin to the DQ rule that states: If no one saw you eat it, then it doesn't have any calories! :smiler:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thanks for the offer I just need the top of the antenna that folds down

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.