Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am a new member that doesn't like to pay $75.00 an hour for labor. This is a great site and I am going to use the info to do my own air filter. It hurt every time I had to pay $12.00 for an oil filter. I found a company named "chrome world" that sells gl 1800 EMGO filters in a 5 pack for $25.00. They meet all manuf. specs and they are identical to the honda filters, I cut one open and compared it ! They also give a new goldwing away every year to a customer. I am not associated with this company in any way I just like to save a few bucks (dollars) when I can. It must be the Irish in me. They also carry just about anything you could want for any year wing. Thanks for a great site.

:leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

The shop manual that Honda sells is a great tool if you are going to be doing things like changing your air filter or valve adjustments yourself. It is spendy, about $75, but well worth it when you consider how much it will save you in maintenance. They are available through Wingstuff, Wing Worx & others. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

steve green wrote:
...I just like to save a few bucks (dollars) when I can. It must be the Irish in me...

:leprechaun:
Then you must have County Cavan blood in you, also known as the mean county. The rest of us don't mind spending. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.