Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi there, I am in the market to buy a 1500 Goldwing. But which one? Do I purchase an early model or late? Dealers tell me that the later model the better. I can see thier point but is that the case? I intend doing a lot of touring so need the best deal around (not just in dollar terms). Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated. Cheers.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Ingel :waving: Welcome to the forum and visit often. :clapper: Good luck with your purchase and i hope you have many safe miles. :jumper:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
imported post

from a personal experience spend as much as you can afford and get the latest model you can find. Whatever you buy you will be happy because they are wonderful machines - i still havent stopped smiling since i brought mine :)

rgds

Phil

ps enjoy it when you get it

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Ingel, welcome to the BEST GOLDWING FORUM IN THE KNOWN WORLD!

Not knocking earlier models, but I'd prefer the 93 or later, the needle bearings in the rockers were added in 93 and a lot more parts and accessories are common for the 93-00. So I'd agree that the newer the better but if you can find a one owner bike with lower mileage andall the records then I wouldn't worry about the age much. It really doesn't make all that much difference, all of them are great machines!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.