Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those living in AZ I have a ton of 84 wing parts I am trying to get rid of Cheap.:)

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
But they don't have razor clams in Florence, AZ as they do in Florence, OR!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Contact Bike and Dennis.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope they don't

But they don't have razor clams in Florence, AZ as they do in Florence, OR!
But by the way I was through Florence oregon on My trip this summer last part or July stayed at suttle a forest service camp ground showered at the Laudramat in town and enjoyed the ocean and dunes.:)

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a engine most in parts but block complete Minus one head..a guy from Prescott came down and got one head but was suppose to give it back if he did not use it..I guess he sold the bike and forgot about giving it back. Have the fairing side panels and Bags and front wheel and a bunch of smaller parts. Sent a lot of stuff to that guy in Ga that bought a burned up rig and he never got back with me or anyone else on anything
Gave a bunch of parts away to folks here at no charge all of this is very cheap I mean cheap cheap.

·
Premium Member
6,766 Posts
Got chrome?

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
What is the condition/age and type of the front tire?

I would also be interested in a good working radio, and the two black plastic screws that go into the two handlebar master cylinders for handlebar mirror mounts left over from the bars being used on the 1100's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.